I see D&I through a very different lens.
Due to my background in Finance, I take an analytical approach to processing D&I impact. I go beyond the surface to explore the depths of Diversity by conducting a Root-Cause-Analysis of business results that negatively impact D&I goals.
Constant Competition Between
Seeking Balance Between
Continually Deciding Between
I understand You like many of my clients - as Head of Global D&I, you are working hard to solve key issues like the below:
And your ultimate desire and goal is to:
Help diverse talent proactively navigate their career so that the systemic biases and flaws they may face in the Corporate structure are less impactful on their professional development.
Attract and retain diverse talent as you understand how embracing diversity gives your organization a competitive advantage.
Review the data to monitor and report the impact so that you make lasting Diversity, Equity & Inclusion transformation.
That's Why I've Created this "Rinse and Repeat" framework for D&I Leaders like you!
The Most Effective 5-Step Career Navigation Solution for Leading Corporations
A Bit About Me:
Not your traditional background you'll see :)
- -Born and raised in the inner city of Detroit, MI
- -Received a BA in Finance from Michigan State University... Go GREEN!
- -Studied Abroad at the University of Cambridge with a focus on Finance and Business Law
- -Earned a MS in Management from the University of Texas at Dallas with a concentration in Organizational Behavior, Coaching, & Consulting
- -Became an International Coaching Federation (ICF) accredited coach at the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) level - over 500 hours coaching!
- -Served as a Master Coach for General Electric (GE) Company - coached at all levels of the organization across multiple industries and countries
- -Spent 10+ years in Corporate Finance working in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Supply Chain, Internal Audit, and Project Management
- -Authorized Everything DiSC Partner and Facilitator through Wiley
- -Held the Director of Professional Development position for the ICF Houston Chapter Board
- -Curator, Facilitator, and Trainer for Leadership Development and Coaching - conducted executive education, workshops, 360 debriefs, and train-the-trainer sessions
- -Author of The Fruit of a Spirit-Led Leader and Creator of the uDecide Framework™
- -Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend who loves to travel and explore new things